Sunday, July 24, 2011

First Breath of The Unfamiliar Air

"Dear Dear ... I going to sleep already . Good night and sweet dreams =) The day has come at last ! WE are flying to the States ! Muackz ! Love you deep deep =P "

The last message I got from him before I turned in . Yes , I was very grateful . Thank you my dearest for the message . I could now sleep without any worries and/or uncertainties . You know ... It's my first time I had to leave home for so long . I got a bit nervous about the whole thing even though I've been making lots of preparation for months . It's similar to having to get married off the very next morning .  Haha !

Everything went on just fine . No major hiccups or whatsoever throughout our flight except for the part where we had to walk continuously for at least 30 mins or so with all our luggage while transiting at Los Angeles . The terminal we are supposed to enter actually was on fire so we had to re-route to another terminal to get there . That's what they said .

And so we arrived safely in Tucson International Airport !

Outside Tucson International Airport

The air I breathe in for the very first time ... Somehow it's different . Really . Maybe it's just me missing home .

His lovely colleagues warmly welcomed us at the arrival hall and brought us to dine in at Waffles House .

Welcome to Waffle House

And here's our first meal in Tucson , Arizona .

B.L.T For Him .

Grilled Chicken For Her .

The food tasted quite good actually . I mean how wrong can burgers go ? Right ? Haha ! Perhaps we're just hungry that's why =P 

Had our stomach filled . Time to get some rest for now coz it will be a couple of BUSY days ahead of us . You will know what I mean in my later posts so stay with me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment