Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Settling Down in Tucson Part 2

The first thing we had to do this morning was to get to the Motor Vehicle Division and get our Driving Written Test over and done with . We passed on our 2nd try . Feels kinda scary after so long . It's been a couple of years since we both took our Basic & Final Theory . Haha !

The next thing is ... Driving Test . All we have to do is to perform Parallel Parking in their parking area and to drive safely outside on the road . I didn't have the confident to take it today so I passed . Shall take it soon when I'm more familiar with the traffic conditions and road signs here .

After which , we proceed to his future workplace and get our Military I.D. done . Pink! took the liberty to show him (including myself) around and allowed me to take pictures . I think it's kinda confidential since it's Military (you know what I mean) . These are some of the pictures (more 'conservative' ones) I took .

Confidential Picture 1

Confidential Picture 2

Confidential Picture 3

Not so confidential after all since they allowed me to bring in my camera (DSLR) and take pictures of them ? Guess they're pretty alright with it . They sometimes open it up to the public to showcase their works too .

It's lunch time again . Pink! brought us both to Foothill Mall (it's near the bank which we've to go later) . No idea what to eat . So hubby said :"Let's try this."

Arby's

Pose ! 

For Her .

Curly Fries .

Then we went to the Bank of America . Spent at least 2 - 3 hours in there ... Waiting for our turn , trying to open an Checking Account , deposit cash and some paper work done up . It's a tiring process . Time flies ... Before you know it , it's DINNER time . Haha !

Chopstix! is where we are going to . A Restaurant that serves fine Asian Cuisine .

Thai Food - Pad Thai (Extra Spicy)

Walnut Shrimp with Steamed Rice

The food is GREAT ! Not because I'm famished or anything . The food served here is really good . Really . I'm sure I will return to this place very soon .

No comments:

Post a Comment